- PS (Phosphatidylcholine)
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol)
Killing Cancer Cells with Calcium
- Calcium (1200-1500 mg/day)
- The anti-diabetic drug metformin induces endoplasmic reticulum stress by influencing the release of calcium.
- The sleep hormone melatonin induces tumor cell death by its ability to induce changes in calcium status of tumor cells.
- GARLIC PILLS and Garlic Cloves
- DIM (Diindolylmethane)
- Selenium (100-200 mcg/day)
- Vitamin D3 (8000-10,000 IU/day)
- IP6 rice bran extract (800+ mg/day)
- Peppermint oil for menthol (optional)
NOTE: The two studies suggest no adverse health problems by following the above Protocols, BUT check with your own medical doctor. Persons who already have a high blood/calcium ratio, for example, may benefit only by or not taking the non-calcium-producing products that are listed in the second protocol.